Personal documents

HomePersonal documents
If you need a professional translation of any of your personal documents, TurboLingo can provide a certified translation that meets standard requirements. Even though US law does not impose any specific requirements regarding translations, many US government bodies and educational institutions only accept translations prepared by registered translation agencies and certified translators.
Various government issued documents

Courts, immigration authorities and certain state agencies often require a certified translation of government-issued documents, such as:

  • Birth certificates
  • Marriage licenses
  • Marriage certificates
  • Divorce certificates
  • Death certificates
  • Visas and passports
Legal documents

If you need a court document translated, our legal translators would be happy to prepare professional certified translations of:

  • Criminal records
  • Divorce decrees
  • Court orders
  • Warnings
  • Subpoena
  • Adoption papers, etc.
Educational documents and résumés

Colleges, universities, and employers often require certified translations of:

  • Diplomas
  • Academic transcripts
  • Vocational certificates
  • Résumés and CVs
  • Recommendation letters
  • Award certificates, etc.

Notarization is required for certain documents to be used in a court of law, presented to immigration and naturalization agencies, and in many other situations.

If you require a notarized document for use abroad, it must be additionally certified by government authorities. For most countries, this certification is established by affixing an apostille to the document. You can arrange for this yourself or we can provide certification with an apostille for an additional fee.

  • We can typically deliver your translation via e-mail or fax at no charge.
  • In the case of a certified translation, you may need a hard copy. You can arrange for pickup at our location free of charge.
  • Other options, such as via courier, first class mail, priority mail or FedEx, are available for an additional fee.
Free quote